Hop Rod Rye pours a dark brown color with a surprising amount of tan head and a piney hop aroma. It has a strong, dark, bready taste with hints of smoky mesquite in the aftertaste. At 8% APV it's hard to figure out where they hid the alcohol because this is extremely smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity