The Double Dose IPA collaboration pours a golden orange color with some visible sediment. Aroma is hoppy and enticing, with tropical fruit notes. On the taste, we were surprised to find this almost West Coast in style, with plenty of citrus, especially grapefruit. Hoppy, but it maintains a clear malt balance. The grapefruit continues until the end, with a dry bitter finish. Mouthfeel is dry, and different from many Northeast IPAs. At 8.5%, this is basically a Double IPA, and we really enjoyed the intense yet approachable flavors of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 55 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity