The Double Dose IPA collaboration pours a golden orange color with some visible sediment. Aroma is hoppy and enticing, with tropical fruit notes. On the taste, we were surprised to find this almost West Coast in style, with plenty of citrus, especially grapefruit. Hoppy, but it maintains a clear malt balance. The grapefruit continues until the end, with a dry bitter finish. Mouthfeel is dry, and different from many Northeast IPAs. At 8.5%, this is basically a Double IPA, and we really enjoyed the intense yet approachable flavors of this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 44 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity