Hang 'em High IPA (Batch #4) is a West Coast Style IPA brewed by Torn Label in Kansas City. The color is a mostly clear, brownish copper, almost like rust. The head is not thick, but it does linger for quite some time. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and piney. Carbonation is medium to above average with a powdery mouthfeel. Hops are citrusy, like orange and lime, but also some pine resin and peach. Overall this is fresh and hoppy, but still has some smooth malt characteristics. The finish is a little bitter but also maintains a lingering peach flavored sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 4 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 46 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity