Hang 'em High IPA (Batch #4) is a West Coast Style IPA brewed by Torn Label in Kansas City. The color is a mostly clear, brownish copper, almost like rust. The head is not thick, but it does linger for quite some time. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and piney. Carbonation is medium to above average with a powdery mouthfeel. Hops are citrusy, like orange and lime, but also some pine resin and peach. Overall this is fresh and hoppy, but still has some smooth malt characteristics. The finish is a little bitter but also maintains a lingering peach flavored sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 45 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity