Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 41 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity