Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity