Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. Less than a minute ago.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity