Pours a golden straw color with a very thick, white, frothy head. Hazy but not what we would call super hazy. Dank aroma with ripe tropical fruit and citrus throughout the nose. Taste is excellent. Juicy and hop forward with lots of fruit including mango, tangerine, melon, plus some resinous pine. Malts are light with this hop bomb. The mouthfeel is crisp and dry, really helping to highlight the hop flavors. Finishes ever so slightly bitter with hints of grapefruit pith, capping a smooth ending to a flavored-filled IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity