Pours a golden straw color with a very thick, white, frothy head. Hazy but not what we would call super hazy. Dank aroma with ripe tropical fruit and citrus throughout the nose. Taste is excellent. Juicy and hop forward with lots of fruit including mango, tangerine, melon, plus some resinous pine. Malts are light with this hop bomb. The mouthfeel is crisp and dry, really helping to highlight the hop flavors. Finishes ever so slightly bitter with hints of grapefruit pith, capping a smooth ending to a flavored-filled IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 8 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity