Achel 8 pours a cloudy, wet straw color with very little carbonation. It has a lemon citrus flavor but also some banana and pear notes. Initial taste is dry with a sweet malt body and some bready characteristics. Light bodied, easy to drink for 8%, and very refreshing. An excellent Trappist ale that is well deserving of its reputation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 26 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity