Achel 8 pours a cloudy, wet straw color with very little carbonation. It has a lemon citrus flavor but also some banana and pear notes. Initial taste is dry with a sweet malt body and some bready characteristics. Light bodied, easy to drink for 8%, and very refreshing. An excellent Trappist ale that is well deserving of its reputation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 23 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity