MerBear is a collaboration between Bear Republic and Coronado Breweries. It pours a rusty copper color with a moderate cream-colored head. The aroma consists of toasted malts with some mild hop notes. The flavor starts out with earthy pine hops in the forefront and then the rye malt characteristics take over with flavors of burnt caramel and some mild black pepper spiciness. This beer has very little sweetness and focuses more on the darker earthy flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity