MerBear is a collaboration between Bear Republic and Coronado Breweries. It pours a rusty copper color with a moderate cream-colored head. The aroma consists of toasted malts with some mild hop notes. The flavor starts out with earthy pine hops in the forefront and then the rye malt characteristics take over with flavors of burnt caramel and some mild black pepper spiciness. This beer has very little sweetness and focuses more on the darker earthy flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity