Red Rocket Ale pours a dark red or dark amber color with a thick head that lasts for several minutes. The taste is very fresh, with a lot of hops and many complex flavors, especially earthy spices and pine. To top it off there is a nice caramel finish that leaves you craving that next sip. This is a spectacular beer, one of the best red ales we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity