Pours a semi-hazy, light golden color with a thin head but one that lasts for the whole beer. It has a fresh, hoppy aroma that continues into the flavor. This is only 4.3% but packs plenty of flavor. The hops are citrusy and fruity, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Mouthfeel is well carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing finish. There is a lot more flavor here than this style usually has and this is easily one of the better Session IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity