The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 36 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Maduro. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity