Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 16 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Founders Breakfast Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity