Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA