Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 53 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity