Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 8 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Secret Admirer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity