Sweet Sunny South is a light golden color with a ton of carbonation and a thin white head. It is incredibly aromatic and makes you feel like you are standing in a field in the South during summertime. Smells of pollen, honey and wildflowers are prevalent. When you hear "sweet" and "south" you think it might think it would taste like sweet tea, but this does not. It is actually a very fruity beer with a lot of grapefruit, green apple and peach flavors. It has a dry, chardonnay-like quality that combined with a tartness keeps this beer from coming across as too sweet. This is a great offering from the Beer Camp series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 minute ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 40 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity