Sweet Sunny South is a light golden color with a ton of carbonation and a thin white head. It is incredibly aromatic and makes you feel like you are standing in a field in the South during summertime. Smells of pollen, honey and wildflowers are prevalent. When you hear "sweet" and "south" you think it might think it would taste like sweet tea, but this does not. It is actually a very fruity beer with a lot of grapefruit, green apple and peach flavors. It has a dry, chardonnay-like quality that combined with a tartness keeps this beer from coming across as too sweet. This is a great offering from the Beer Camp series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity