Pours a golden straw color, very light haze. Big, frothy white head. Long lasting head with lots of tiny carbonation bubbles in the beer. Aroma is slightly funky with some grain and yeast. Taste is similar, with both a fruity and spicy nature. Grassy and earthy hop flavors, and a bit of citrus. You can definitely detect the pilsner and wheat malts. Light bodied but not lacking in flavor. Mouthfeel is dry with lots of carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a dry finish. Overall, a solid Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 11 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity