Pours a golden straw color, very light haze. Big, frothy white head. Long lasting head with lots of tiny carbonation bubbles in the beer. Aroma is slightly funky with some grain and yeast. Taste is similar, with both a fruity and spicy nature. Grassy and earthy hop flavors, and a bit of citrus. You can definitely detect the pilsner and wheat malts. Light bodied but not lacking in flavor. Mouthfeel is dry with lots of carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a dry finish. Overall, a solid Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 20 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 45 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity