Resist is a 10% ABV Triple IPA made with Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe. It pours a golden orange color that is pretty hazy. One finger of white, creamy head. There’s a huge tropical fruit aroma. The taste matches the nose, with flavors of ripe, tropical fruit and a bit of citrus and stone fruit too. Mango, pineapple, papaya, orange, and peach. Light malt profile, but there’s an underlying honey and graham cracker sweetness. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel and nice carbonation. Like any Triple IPA, there’s a booziness factor, but this one is dangerously smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 28 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity