Resist is a 10% ABV Triple IPA made with Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe. It pours a golden orange color that is pretty hazy. One finger of white, creamy head. There’s a huge tropical fruit aroma. The taste matches the nose, with flavors of ripe, tropical fruit and a bit of citrus and stone fruit too. Mango, pineapple, papaya, orange, and peach. Light malt profile, but there’s an underlying honey and graham cracker sweetness. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel and nice carbonation. Like any Triple IPA, there’s a booziness factor, but this one is dangerously smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 10 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA