As the name implies, I Love It! is a beer you will likely enjoy. It pours a copper, amber color with very little head, a thin film, and is lightly carbonated. It has a sweet caramel malt aroma with a lot of floral hops as well. The taste is very fresh with a lot of floral and citrus hops up front. The hops lend a lot of fruit flavors with grapefruit and tropical fruits as well. There is a enjoyable citrus bitterness in the aftertaste that causes it to finish clean. Overall this is a solid, hoppy IPA from Noble Ale Works.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 43 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity