As the name implies, I Love It! is a beer you will likely enjoy. It pours a copper, amber color with very little head, a thin film, and is lightly carbonated. It has a sweet caramel malt aroma with a lot of floral hops as well. The taste is very fresh with a lot of floral and citrus hops up front. The hops lend a lot of fruit flavors with grapefruit and tropical fruits as well. There is a enjoyable citrus bitterness in the aftertaste that causes it to finish clean. Overall this is a solid, hoppy IPA from Noble Ale Works.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity