If you like sours, pick this one up immediately. The aroma is acidic and fruity with slight wine notes coming through. It pours a beautiful reddish amber with minimal head and considerable carbonation. Upon tasting, it's tart and funky, with a balanced fruit and sweetness paired with the acidity and sour that plays amazingly on your tongue. The carbonation adds that extra bite with a little vinegar, and the aftertaste leaves you with hints of berry, oak, and lemon. Once again, this is a delicious sour if you're up to the challenge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 43 minutes ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity