If you like sours, pick this one up immediately. The aroma is acidic and fruity with slight wine notes coming through. It pours a beautiful reddish amber with minimal head and considerable carbonation. Upon tasting, it's tart and funky, with a balanced fruit and sweetness paired with the acidity and sour that plays amazingly on your tongue. The carbonation adds that extra bite with a little vinegar, and the aftertaste leaves you with hints of berry, oak, and lemon. Once again, this is a delicious sour if you're up to the challenge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 55 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 2 others listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity