If you like sours, pick this one up immediately. The aroma is acidic and fruity with slight wine notes coming through. It pours a beautiful reddish amber with minimal head and considerable carbonation. Upon tasting, it's tart and funky, with a balanced fruit and sweetness paired with the acidity and sour that plays amazingly on your tongue. The carbonation adds that extra bite with a little vinegar, and the aftertaste leaves you with hints of berry, oak, and lemon. Once again, this is a delicious sour if you're up to the challenge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 22 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity