Vunderbar Pilsner pours a light straw color with a medium frothy white head and an ever so slight haze. It has a corn-like aroma with some fructose sugar and a champagne-like quality from the carbonation. Luckily the flavor is considerably less sweet than the aroma with a barley malt taste. It is light bodied, but packs in a lot of flavored so it avoids coming off as watery. The mild Czech hops give it a little zing in the aftertaste that leaves a dry finish on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 40 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity