Remember, you can support BOTD by shopping on Amazon through this link:
Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown
Brewery:Grand Teton Brewing Co.
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a reddish copper with little to no head. The aroma is of young fermented grapes with a little sour funk. The first sip doesn't yield as much sour as the aroma would lead you to believe it has. There are strong hints of robust red wines in the taste that give this beer tremendous depth and complexity. The more sips taken builds the tartness up to a mild sourness that's pleasant but not overpowering. It's oaky and earthy with hints of Cabernet and cherry that's barely distinguishable. It finishes ever so slightly dry. What's notable here is that at 8.4% ABV, it's incredibly smooth and not overly sweet. The combination of light carbonation and tartness make this brew taste like a high quality crafted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 27 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goody Two Shoes. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Summer Beers 2022
TeamConeOcala Aug 15, 2017 at 12:34PMThat doesn't include sitting on the plane prior to takeoff
cantaloop Aug 16, 2017 at 12:06PMI can't say enough about the offerings from Grant Teton Brewing. Amazingly quality craft beer with no off putting flavors.
Leave a Comment: