Pours a reddish copper with little to no head. The aroma is of young fermented grapes with a little sour funk. The first sip doesn't yield as much sour as the aroma would lead you to believe it has. There are strong hints of robust red wines in the taste that give this beer tremendous depth and complexity. The more sips taken builds the tartness up to a mild sourness that's pleasant but not overpowering. It's oaky and earthy with hints of Cabernet and cherry that's barely distinguishable. It finishes ever so slightly dry. What's notable here is that at 8.4% ABV, it's incredibly smooth and not overly sweet. The combination of light carbonation and tartness make this brew taste like a high quality crafted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity