Pours a reddish copper with little to no head. The aroma is of young fermented grapes with a little sour funk. The first sip doesn't yield as much sour as the aroma would lead you to believe it has. There are strong hints of robust red wines in the taste that give this beer tremendous depth and complexity. The more sips taken builds the tartness up to a mild sourness that's pleasant but not overpowering. It's oaky and earthy with hints of Cabernet and cherry that's barely distinguishable. It finishes ever so slightly dry. What's notable here is that at 8.4% ABV, it's incredibly smooth and not overly sweet. The combination of light carbonation and tartness make this brew taste like a high quality crafted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 3 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity