Collaboration No. 6 between Boulevard and Firestone Walker pours a dark, muddy chestnut with an off white head that starts thick but reduces to a thin layer for the rest of the glass. The aroma is pretty pleasing, with dark cherry, vanilla, and bourbon. The taste is complex layer upon layer, starting with a malty prune and dark cherry note that moves into an oaky smooth bourbon, followed by a subtle roasted caramel sweetness that balances the barely tart bite you get at the end. It's not super viscous with a medium body, and has a good carbonated bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 21 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity