Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity