Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 13 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity