Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 44 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity