Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
Belching Beaver has set the bar incredibly high with this Peanut Butter Milk Stout. Where do we even start? It pours dark but does let a sliver of light through, with a mocha colored thick head. The aroma is heavenly with peanut butter, graham cracker, malted chocolate balls, and dark roasty malts. It has a medium to full bodied mouthfeel with spot-on carbonation. The taste? Oh, the taste. Peanut butter and chocolate milk dance on your palate with dark malt backbone peeking through. It's got a silky smooth finish that surprises a little with a fleeting bitterness that balances out the sweet. All in all, it's pretty fantastic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 27 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity