Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity