Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 42 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity