Peanut Butter Latte pours a dark golden color with an almost pure white head that thins. The aroma is very peanutty and doughy. The taste is pretty unique, mixing peanut butter cookie with a milky latte. The coffee is subtle, with the cream being center stage. It's nicely balanced and surprisingly light and crisp, but it's not complex. It tastes like if you dipped a Nutter Butter cookie into a latte. And that's definitely a good thing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Winter is Here. 25 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Maduro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity