Color is golden amber with some haze. The head is ½ finger and off-white, with the soapy bubbles dissipating quickly to a thin film. Aroma is floral and fruity, with watermelon and honeydew, and of course the honey. Taste follows the nose, with a refreshing melon flavor and honey sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is smooth with a crisp finish. Overall a well made blonde ale with just the right amount of honey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 49 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity