Color is golden amber with some haze. The head is ½ finger and off-white, with the soapy bubbles dissipating quickly to a thin film. Aroma is floral and fruity, with watermelon and honeydew, and of course the honey. Taste follows the nose, with a refreshing melon flavor and honey sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is smooth with a crisp finish. Overall a well made blonde ale with just the right amount of honey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity