Deftones Phantom Bride pours a pale gold color that is mostly clear. Thin but frothy white head that sticks around and leaves lots of lacing on a glass. The fresh hop aroma transitions into excellent flavor. Citrus and tropical fruit, perhaps a bit of berry. Definitely hop forward but a nice amount of hops for balance. Crisp and dry mouthfeel with pleasant bitterness. Overall a really enjoyable IPA from Belching Beaver!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 4 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity