Yellow straw color with considerable haziness for a Kölsch. Thin, white, frothy head. Aroma is fruity and floral. The taste has a nice amount of floral and grassy hops, as well as lemon zest and a slight honey sweetness. Cracker-like, bready malt flavors. Light body, more on the lager side, with a crisp refreshing mouthfeel. Could drink this all day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 51 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity