Yellow straw color with considerable haziness for a Kölsch. Thin, white, frothy head. Aroma is fruity and floral. The taste has a nice amount of floral and grassy hops, as well as lemon zest and a slight honey sweetness. Cracker-like, bready malt flavors. Light body, more on the lager side, with a crisp refreshing mouthfeel. Could drink this all day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 10 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity