Yellow straw color with considerable haziness for a Kölsch. Thin, white, frothy head. Aroma is fruity and floral. The taste has a nice amount of floral and grassy hops, as well as lemon zest and a slight honey sweetness. Cracker-like, bready malt flavors. Light body, more on the lager side, with a crisp refreshing mouthfeel. Could drink this all day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 30 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity