Yellow straw color with considerable haziness for a Kölsch. Thin, white, frothy head. Aroma is fruity and floral. The taste has a nice amount of floral and grassy hops, as well as lemon zest and a slight honey sweetness. Cracker-like, bready malt flavors. Light body, more on the lager side, with a crisp refreshing mouthfeel. Could drink this all day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 23 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Drake's Black Robusto Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity