SD Besties pours a thick, viscous, near-black color with a brown head that dissipates quickly with little lacing. Aroma is surprisingly strawberry forward with chocolate and cream. It's thick with a medium mouthfeel. Taste is heavy chocolate and roasted malts, but it is as advertised with subsequent sips revealing vanilla and strawberry for the Neapolitan trifecta. Carbonation is low which makes it seem more viscous that it actually is. It finishes bittersweet and toastyalts linger on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity