SD Besties pours a thick, viscous, near-black color with a brown head that dissipates quickly with little lacing. Aroma is surprisingly strawberry forward with chocolate and cream. It's thick with a medium mouthfeel. Taste is heavy chocolate and roasted malts, but it is as advertised with subsequent sips revealing vanilla and strawberry for the Neapolitan trifecta. Carbonation is low which makes it seem more viscous that it actually is. It finishes bittersweet and toastyalts linger on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 47 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity