Strawberry Shortcake pours a peach color, somewhere between orange and pink with a slim white head. Abundant carbonation traverses the slightly translucent liquid from bottom to top. The aroma does feature strawberry juice with other hints of cucumber and kiwi. The initial sip is quite tart, bordering on sour, but as the palate adjusts, future sips are not nearly as puckering. This "beer" is bursting with fruit flavor with the subtle malt base serving as the shortcake while abundant strawberry flavors take center stage. The sourness kicks in during the aftertaste serving to balance the sweetness, much like hop bitterness balances our other beer styles. This approximates real strawberry shortcake much less than their Blueberry Muffin fruit tart resembles a real blueberry muffin. But this is so flavorful and delicious, that really doesn't matter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity