Panther is a dark porter with a finger or two of light khaki head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, light coffee and a little black pepper. It has an upfront nutty sweetness with a slightly smoky and creamy vanilla finish. After a few seconds, a mild hop bitterness appears in the aftertaste. This porter manages to maintain a light mouthfeel without coming off as watery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap