Panther is a dark porter with a finger or two of light khaki head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, light coffee and a little black pepper. It has an upfront nutty sweetness with a slightly smoky and creamy vanilla finish. After a few seconds, a mild hop bitterness appears in the aftertaste. This porter manages to maintain a light mouthfeel without coming off as watery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 11 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity