Barrio Blonde is light, golden yellow color with a thick white head with tiny foam bubbles that doesn’t stick around too long. It has a malty, grassy, corn-like aroma. This is a full-flavored beer with a sweet bready malt base and mild Czech pilsner hops that provide a slight bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In the end, the sweetness wins out, leaving a pleasantly sweet aftertaste to linger on the tongue. At 4.7% this is a very drinkable offering that fits firmly in the lawn-mower beer category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity