Barrio Blonde is light, golden yellow color with a thick white head with tiny foam bubbles that doesn’t stick around too long. It has a malty, grassy, corn-like aroma. This is a full-flavored beer with a sweet bready malt base and mild Czech pilsner hops that provide a slight bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In the end, the sweetness wins out, leaving a pleasantly sweet aftertaste to linger on the tongue. At 4.7% this is a very drinkable offering that fits firmly in the lawn-mower beer category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 21 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity