Barrio Blonde is light, golden yellow color with a thick white head with tiny foam bubbles that doesn’t stick around too long. It has a malty, grassy, corn-like aroma. This is a full-flavored beer with a sweet bready malt base and mild Czech pilsner hops that provide a slight bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In the end, the sweetness wins out, leaving a pleasantly sweet aftertaste to linger on the tongue. At 4.7% this is a very drinkable offering that fits firmly in the lawn-mower beer category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 35 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity