Barrio Blonde is light, golden yellow color with a thick white head with tiny foam bubbles that doesn’t stick around too long. It has a malty, grassy, corn-like aroma. This is a full-flavored beer with a sweet bready malt base and mild Czech pilsner hops that provide a slight bitterness to balance out the sweetness. In the end, the sweetness wins out, leaving a pleasantly sweet aftertaste to linger on the tongue. At 4.7% this is a very drinkable offering that fits firmly in the lawn-mower beer category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 21 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 47 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity