Mastodon pours a brown color with ruby red highlights. It is mostly transparent with a medium khaki colored head. It is so aromatic that it's very noticeable on the pour with tons of dark fruits, Belgian yeast and ripe banana. The taste follows suit: a mix of fig and raisin with a Bananas Foster flavor with a lot of sweet banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This beer is quite sweet but somehow prevents from becoming too sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity