Mastodon pours a brown color with ruby red highlights. It is mostly transparent with a medium khaki colored head. It is so aromatic that it's very noticeable on the pour with tons of dark fruits, Belgian yeast and ripe banana. The taste follows suit: a mix of fig and raisin with a Bananas Foster flavor with a lot of sweet banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This beer is quite sweet but somehow prevents from becoming too sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity