Mastodon pours a brown color with ruby red highlights. It is mostly transparent with a medium khaki colored head. It is so aromatic that it's very noticeable on the pour with tons of dark fruits, Belgian yeast and ripe banana. The taste follows suit: a mix of fig and raisin with a Bananas Foster flavor with a lot of sweet banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This beer is quite sweet but somehow prevents from becoming too sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity