Mastodon pours a brown color with ruby red highlights. It is mostly transparent with a medium khaki colored head. It is so aromatic that it's very noticeable on the pour with tons of dark fruits, Belgian yeast and ripe banana. The taste follows suit: a mix of fig and raisin with a Bananas Foster flavor with a lot of sweet banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This beer is quite sweet but somehow prevents from becoming too sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity