Mastodon pours a brown color with ruby red highlights. It is mostly transparent with a medium khaki colored head. It is so aromatic that it's very noticeable on the pour with tons of dark fruits, Belgian yeast and ripe banana. The taste follows suit: a mix of fig and raisin with a Bananas Foster flavor with a lot of sweet banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon. This beer is quite sweet but somehow prevents from becoming too sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA