Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 18 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 49 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity