Peeper Ale pours a light yellow straw color. Mostly clear but not completely transparent. Medium, foamy white head with lots of lacing and long retention. Aroma is both citrus and piney hops, but also some bready malt notes. That continues into the taste, with lemony citrus and pine, but more lemon than anything else. Balanced by biscuit and cracker malt flavors. Light body, with a clean, smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry with some of the lingering lemon citrus. Both refreshing and flavorful, this is a crisp, easy drinking Pale Ale and one of the best from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 36 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity