Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Fernprost. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sweet Ride. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 17 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 55 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity