Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA