Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 24 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity