Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 42 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity