Color is deep gold, medium hazy, with over a finger of long lasting, white, foamy head. Phenomenal aroma of Citra and Mosaic hops. Taste is incredible as well. Hop-forward with berry, peach, tangerine, lime, and tropical fruit. Soft, flaky malts offer nice balance with just a touch of sweetness. Light to medium body, with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. Smooth, juicy finish with a lingering grapefruit flavor. One of the best Hazy IPAs we’ve had in 2019!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity