Color is deep gold, medium hazy, with over a finger of long lasting, white, foamy head. Phenomenal aroma of Citra and Mosaic hops. Taste is incredible as well. Hop-forward with berry, peach, tangerine, lime, and tropical fruit. Soft, flaky malts offer nice balance with just a touch of sweetness. Light to medium body, with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. Smooth, juicy finish with a lingering grapefruit flavor. One of the best Hazy IPAs we’ve had in 2019!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 11 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity