Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 4 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity