Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 50 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity