Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 42 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity