Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 4 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity