Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity