Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 49 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap