Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity