Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rosetta. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hutte Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity