Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 54 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Memory Foam. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap