Pours a light yellow with no head but a ton of effervescent champagne-like bubbles. It's got a fading haziness that's more concentrated at the bottom of the glass and gets clearer as you move towards the top. The aroma is literally a fruit basket - we picked up peach, all kinds of citrus, apricot, cantaloupe, and white grapes. The taste is also complex, taking on characteristics of a sweet white wine like a Pinot Gris, but being tart as well. We picked up flavors of peach, white wine, biscuit, and sea salt. The brininess is barely noticeable, playing well off the sweet/tart. It's a light bodied gose with moderate carbonation. It finishes fairly dry like a Chardonnay, but without any butteriness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA