Pours a light yellow with no head but a ton of effervescent champagne-like bubbles. It's got a fading haziness that's more concentrated at the bottom of the glass and gets clearer as you move towards the top. The aroma is literally a fruit basket - we picked up peach, all kinds of citrus, apricot, cantaloupe, and white grapes. The taste is also complex, taking on characteristics of a sweet white wine like a Pinot Gris, but being tart as well. We picked up flavors of peach, white wine, biscuit, and sea salt. The brininess is barely noticeable, playing well off the sweet/tart. It's a light bodied gose with moderate carbonation. It finishes fairly dry like a Chardonnay, but without any butteriness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 41 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity