Pours a light yellow with no head but a ton of effervescent champagne-like bubbles. It's got a fading haziness that's more concentrated at the bottom of the glass and gets clearer as you move towards the top. The aroma is literally a fruit basket - we picked up peach, all kinds of citrus, apricot, cantaloupe, and white grapes. The taste is also complex, taking on characteristics of a sweet white wine like a Pinot Gris, but being tart as well. We picked up flavors of peach, white wine, biscuit, and sea salt. The brininess is barely noticeable, playing well off the sweet/tart. It's a light bodied gose with moderate carbonation. It finishes fairly dry like a Chardonnay, but without any butteriness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity