Revelation Stout pours a dark brownish black color with a khaki, fizzy head that recedes quickly. Aroma of roasted malts and dark chocolate. Taste is all malt; roasted and burnt flavors accompanied by some earthy hops. Lots of dark chocolate and coffee notes, maybe even vanilla. There's a creamy sweetness that initially made us think of this as a Milk Stout. Mouthfeel has that same creaminess and leaves a silky mouth coating. Medium to full body. Finish is smooth with a lingering semi-sweetness. Enjoyable and well made - no thrills just good taste, as it should be.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 31 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity