Double Nut Brown pours a mahogany color, and it's pretty clear for a porter with a khaki head. Aroma is nutty but we also smell some brown sugar. Taste is malt forward with hints of dark bread, coffee, hazelnut, and burnt caramel malt. Those rich flavors work well with the hops that seem citrusy and earthy. Thin to medium body but it still packs in a ton of flavor. Finish is semi-sweet with a smoky aftertaste that made us think this would be perfect for sitting around a campfire!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA