Double Nut Brown pours a mahogany color, and it's pretty clear for a porter with a khaki head. Aroma is nutty but we also smell some brown sugar. Taste is malt forward with hints of dark bread, coffee, hazelnut, and burnt caramel malt. Those rich flavors work well with the hops that seem citrusy and earthy. Thin to medium body but it still packs in a ton of flavor. Finish is semi-sweet with a smoky aftertaste that made us think this would be perfect for sitting around a campfire!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity