Double Nut Brown pours a mahogany color, and it's pretty clear for a porter with a khaki head. Aroma is nutty but we also smell some brown sugar. Taste is malt forward with hints of dark bread, coffee, hazelnut, and burnt caramel malt. Those rich flavors work well with the hops that seem citrusy and earthy. Thin to medium body but it still packs in a ton of flavor. Finish is semi-sweet with a smoky aftertaste that made us think this would be perfect for sitting around a campfire!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity