The Graham Cracker Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is creamy and khaki colored, thick with nice lacing left on the glass. Aroma has quite a bit of malt and what smells like lactose. Tastes a bit like a Milk Stout because of the lactose or vanilla flavors. Malt-forward, lots of dark chocolate, coffee, and molasses. Earthy hops and bit of spice - maybe cinnamon or chicory. And there's a hint of smoke. Medium to heavy body for this style. Some honey sweetness on the back-end but the graham cracker flavor isn't overwhelming. This is an enjoyable beer with complex flavors of coffee, chocolate, dark malt, lactose, spices and honey that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 30 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA