Golden color, mostly clear with a light haze to it. Two fingers of quickly disappearing, white, bubbly head. Big aroma, with lots of wheat and Belgian-style spices. Smooth flavor with excellent balance between the dry, refreshing grains, and citrusy hop goodness. There’s coriander and orange zest, but the spices are fairly subtle. The one thing that is noticeable from start to finish is the Belgian-yeast flavor, which is spot on. Mouthfeel is crisp and thirst quenching. On the lighter side for a Belgian-style ale at only 5.4%, but this is one fantastic beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 34 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity