Golden color, mostly clear with a light haze to it. Two fingers of quickly disappearing, white, bubbly head. Big aroma, with lots of wheat and Belgian-style spices. Smooth flavor with excellent balance between the dry, refreshing grains, and citrusy hop goodness. There’s coriander and orange zest, but the spices are fairly subtle. The one thing that is noticeable from start to finish is the Belgian-yeast flavor, which is spot on. Mouthfeel is crisp and thirst quenching. On the lighter side for a Belgian-style ale at only 5.4%, but this is one fantastic beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 45 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity