Golden color, mostly clear with a light haze to it. Two fingers of quickly disappearing, white, bubbly head. Big aroma, with lots of wheat and Belgian-style spices. Smooth flavor with excellent balance between the dry, refreshing grains, and citrusy hop goodness. There’s coriander and orange zest, but the spices are fairly subtle. The one thing that is noticeable from start to finish is the Belgian-yeast flavor, which is spot on. Mouthfeel is crisp and thirst quenching. On the lighter side for a Belgian-style ale at only 5.4%, but this is one fantastic beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 10 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity