Golden color, mostly clear with a light haze to it. Two fingers of quickly disappearing, white, bubbly head. Big aroma, with lots of wheat and Belgian-style spices. Smooth flavor with excellent balance between the dry, refreshing grains, and citrusy hop goodness. There’s coriander and orange zest, but the spices are fairly subtle. The one thing that is noticeable from start to finish is the Belgian-yeast flavor, which is spot on. Mouthfeel is crisp and thirst quenching. On the lighter side for a Belgian-style ale at only 5.4%, but this is one fantastic beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity