Golden color, mostly clear with a light haze to it. Two fingers of quickly disappearing, white, bubbly head. Big aroma, with lots of wheat and Belgian-style spices. Smooth flavor with excellent balance between the dry, refreshing grains, and citrusy hop goodness. There’s coriander and orange zest, but the spices are fairly subtle. The one thing that is noticeable from start to finish is the Belgian-yeast flavor, which is spot on. Mouthfeel is crisp and thirst quenching. On the lighter side for a Belgian-style ale at only 5.4%, but this is one fantastic beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 25 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity