Truth is a light copper color on the pour with a medium amount of head. The aroma blends bread and slight floral hops. The taste has a solid caramel malt backbone followed by a piney hoppiness and a little citrus bitterness in the aftertaste. This has a thicker mouthfeel than a lot of IPAs with a creamy, buttery texture on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 22 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA