Ninja Star is a Belgian-style blonde ale, golden amber in color with lots of fine bubbles. It has a thick, bubbly white head with an aroma full of yeast in a way that leaves no doubt about the style. On the taste, there are some mixed fruits: melon, pear, and tropical fruits, but a lot less fruitiness than other Belgian-style ales. Malt is bready with a bit of the yeast that we got in the aroma. Well carbonated, dry, and light bodied, with a clean and crisp finish. This has a below average sweetness that we found to be really refreshing and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 59 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity