Ninja Star is a Belgian-style blonde ale, golden amber in color with lots of fine bubbles. It has a thick, bubbly white head with an aroma full of yeast in a way that leaves no doubt about the style. On the taste, there are some mixed fruits: melon, pear, and tropical fruits, but a lot less fruitiness than other Belgian-style ales. Malt is bready with a bit of the yeast that we got in the aroma. Well carbonated, dry, and light bodied, with a clean and crisp finish. This has a below average sweetness that we found to be really refreshing and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 44 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity