Ninja Star is a Belgian-style blonde ale, golden amber in color with lots of fine bubbles. It has a thick, bubbly white head with an aroma full of yeast in a way that leaves no doubt about the style. On the taste, there are some mixed fruits: melon, pear, and tropical fruits, but a lot less fruitiness than other Belgian-style ales. Malt is bready with a bit of the yeast that we got in the aroma. Well carbonated, dry, and light bodied, with a clean and crisp finish. This has a below average sweetness that we found to be really refreshing and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 42 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity