Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity