Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 8 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity