Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 10 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity