Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 13 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity