Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity