Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 51 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity