Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity