Color is a hazy, yellowish orange with a creamy white head and lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit but also peach and melon. You can smell a bit of alcohol, but can't really taste it. First sip is all juice bomb with mango, guava, melon, tangerine, peach, and pineapple juice. Some bready malt for balance. There's a very creamy and chewy mouthfeel with a slight tingle leading into a finish that is pleasantly acidic but really not too bitter. Wow - Henry Nguyen this is amazing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity