Color is a hazy, yellowish orange with a creamy white head and lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit but also peach and melon. You can smell a bit of alcohol, but can't really taste it. First sip is all juice bomb with mango, guava, melon, tangerine, peach, and pineapple juice. Some bready malt for balance. There's a very creamy and chewy mouthfeel with a slight tingle leading into a finish that is pleasantly acidic but really not too bitter. Wow - Henry Nguyen this is amazing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity