Color is a hazy, yellowish orange with a creamy white head and lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit but also peach and melon. You can smell a bit of alcohol, but can't really taste it. First sip is all juice bomb with mango, guava, melon, tangerine, peach, and pineapple juice. Some bready malt for balance. There's a very creamy and chewy mouthfeel with a slight tingle leading into a finish that is pleasantly acidic but really not too bitter. Wow - Henry Nguyen this is amazing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity