Color is a hazy, yellowish orange with a creamy white head and lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit but also peach and melon. You can smell a bit of alcohol, but can't really taste it. First sip is all juice bomb with mango, guava, melon, tangerine, peach, and pineapple juice. Some bready malt for balance. There's a very creamy and chewy mouthfeel with a slight tingle leading into a finish that is pleasantly acidic but really not too bitter. Wow - Henry Nguyen this is amazing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity