Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Scattered Glow. 20 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 26 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity