Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 24 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity