Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 47 minutes ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity