Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity