Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity