Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity