Golden amber in color with a slight haze and a thin white head. Aroma is strong and inviting. Though Belgian-style ales are often fruity and sweet, Pranqster plays it conservatively in both of these areas. These flavors exist, but they are well balanced and diverse, with bits of floral hops, banana, grape, coriander, clove, herbs, and yeast. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste that finishes crisp and clean. Complex and well-rounded in flavor, with a drinkability that makes PranQster a strong and unique contender in the Belgian ranks.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Saison Dupont. 9 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity