This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 9 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity