This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 12 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity