This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity