This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 49 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity