Inviting appearance, with a golden yellow color that is hazy and murky, with one finger of bubbly, white head. Aroma is hoppy and dank. With each sip, the beer leaves nice, sticky lacing on the glass. The taste is juicy and hoppy, with flavors of mango, pineapple, passionfruit, coconut, and tangerine. Soft, flaky malts build the structure for this beer, but the hops are still the focus. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy, with a full body but minimal booziness. At 10.1% ABV it is definitely strong, but still very drinkable for a Triple IPA. Finish lingers with a silky juiciness. Delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 48 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity