Inviting appearance, with a golden yellow color that is hazy and murky, with one finger of bubbly, white head. Aroma is hoppy and dank. With each sip, the beer leaves nice, sticky lacing on the glass. The taste is juicy and hoppy, with flavors of mango, pineapple, passionfruit, coconut, and tangerine. Soft, flaky malts build the structure for this beer, but the hops are still the focus. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy, with a full body but minimal booziness. At 10.1% ABV it is definitely strong, but still very drinkable for a Triple IPA. Finish lingers with a silky juiciness. Delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 44 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale