Inviting appearance, with a golden yellow color that is hazy and murky, with one finger of bubbly, white head. Aroma is hoppy and dank. With each sip, the beer leaves nice, sticky lacing on the glass. The taste is juicy and hoppy, with flavors of mango, pineapple, passionfruit, coconut, and tangerine. Soft, flaky malts build the structure for this beer, but the hops are still the focus. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy, with a full body but minimal booziness. At 10.1% ABV it is definitely strong, but still very drinkable for a Triple IPA. Finish lingers with a silky juiciness. Delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart