Golden yellow in color, murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plentiful lacing left on the glass, with a hoppy, tropical fruit aroma. Taste has both citrus and tropical fruit, including lemon, orange, tangerine, papaya and mango. Malts are soft, likely with plenty of oats and wheat. Silky smooth mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Another solid hazy IPA from Pure Project!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 41 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity