Golden yellow in color, murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plentiful lacing left on the glass, with a hoppy, tropical fruit aroma. Taste has both citrus and tropical fruit, including lemon, orange, tangerine, papaya and mango. Malts are soft, likely with plenty of oats and wheat. Silky smooth mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Another solid hazy IPA from Pure Project!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for STS Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity