Color is golden and hazy, with one finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing all over the glass. Pretty robust aroma, with big hoppy notes, especially tropical fruit and to a lesser extent, citrus. That continues into the taste with mango, pineapple, orange, tangerine, and blueberry. Guessing there is some Mosaic and Citra in here. Malts are soft and flaky, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel but also support for all those hop flavors. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Light bitterness, with a finish dominated by grapefruit and other citrus flavors. It has been a while since we’ve had a Monkish beer so this was a nice treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity