Color is golden and hazy, with one finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing all over the glass. Pretty robust aroma, with big hoppy notes, especially tropical fruit and to a lesser extent, citrus. That continues into the taste with mango, pineapple, orange, tangerine, and blueberry. Guessing there is some Mosaic and Citra in here. Malts are soft and flaky, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel but also support for all those hop flavors. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Light bitterness, with a finish dominated by grapefruit and other citrus flavors. It has been a while since we’ve had a Monkish beer so this was a nice treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity