Pours a very clear, darker than average pale amber color with one finger of white, frothy head. Strong aroma of malt and spice. The flavor is pretty unique for this style, as we find a bit of holiday-like spice that partners with a Vienna-malt, dark bread taste. There’s a mild but noticeable sweetness, and the hops are pretty light as well. Medium bodied with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. At 6.3%, it’s a bit heavier on the ABV than most from this category. We appreciate the distinctiveness of this beer and would recommend this after a few lighter Oktoberfest beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 26 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity