Pours a very clear, darker than average pale amber color with one finger of white, frothy head. Strong aroma of malt and spice. The flavor is pretty unique for this style, as we find a bit of holiday-like spice that partners with a Vienna-malt, dark bread taste. There’s a mild but noticeable sweetness, and the hops are pretty light as well. Medium bodied with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. At 6.3%, it’s a bit heavier on the ABV than most from this category. We appreciate the distinctiveness of this beer and would recommend this after a few lighter Oktoberfest beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity