Mr. Chimpo pours a straw color, fairly clear, with a thick foamy head. The aroma is a fresh pine hoppiness, but reserved. The hops are the featured player on the taste with tons of dank pine and citrus bitterness paired with a tropical sweetness. The simple malt profile provides a slightly grainy and sweet backdrop, but definitely plays a supporting role on this one. It finishes with a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste that invites the next sip. This beer is bursting with West Coast IPA flavor which, rest-assured, Track 7 is doing its best to keep alive and well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity