Mr. Chimpo pours a straw color, fairly clear, with a thick foamy head. The aroma is a fresh pine hoppiness, but reserved. The hops are the featured player on the taste with tons of dank pine and citrus bitterness paired with a tropical sweetness. The simple malt profile provides a slightly grainy and sweet backdrop, but definitely plays a supporting role on this one. It finishes with a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste that invites the next sip. This beer is bursting with West Coast IPA flavor which, rest-assured, Track 7 is doing its best to keep alive and well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for IPA 395. 15 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity